- Book tickets online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Box Office regularly check prices to make ensure their booking fees are lower than other ticket outlets.
- All tickets are sold subject to Box Office Terms and Conditions.
- All live music events are strictly 14+ unless otherwise stated.
- All club night events are strictly 18+ and guests must have valid ID with them. ID accepted include a valid Passport or a valid driving licence only.
- Exeter Box Office accept all major UK Credit / Debit cards, with the exception of American Express.
- Please contact email@example.com for any further information.
- Tickets purchased as "e-tickets" will be emailed to the email address registered to your account. If you do not receive an e-mail upon completing a purchase, please check your Junk or Spam folder.
- Please bring your e-ticket with you to the event, ensuring the barcode is clear for our scanners to read.
- E-tickets are not transferable.
- Tickets will be posted to the address registered to the account, or entered at the time of purchase. Exeter Box Office are unable to change the delivery address after a purchase has been completed.
- Exeter Box Office endeavour to send tickets out within 5 working days of purchase, however, please allow up to 14 working days. If your tickets are urgent, we recommend purchasing an e-ticket.
- Please note, Exeter Box Office currently only ship to UK Mainland addresses.
- Please contact Exeter Box Office for further information.
Refunds are available only if the event has been cancelled, postponed, or has significantly changed from the advertised billing. If this is the case then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Booking and Postage Fees are non-refundable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Regular nightclub events are age 18+ unless specifically noted on the event page. All members and guests must provide photo ID as proof of age if asked by a member of security or a member of Students' Guild staff. Exeter Box Office only accept a valid passport or a valid driving licence. If you are unable to provide proof of age, you maybe refused entry or refused service at our licenced bars.
Bringing Guests in to the Students' Guild
Exeter University student are entitled to bring one guest in to the Students' Guild. Your guest must be 18+ years old. Your guest must arrive with you and must provide photo ID as proof of age. Exeter Box Office only accept a valid passport or a valid driving licence.
Tickets are issued subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Exeter Box Office sells tickets on behalf of promoters, producers, performers and venues. The tickets you purchase remain the property of the promoter/Exeter Box Office.
- Tickets purchased from Exeter Box Office may be subject to a per ticket booking fee and additional postage fee.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. Exeter Box Office reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- Tickets will be posted to the address provided at time of purchase. Exeter Box Office will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Exeter Box Office aim to dispatch tickets as soon as possible. They are not able to specify an exact date of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived within five days of the event, please contact Exeter Box Office.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Promoters right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- At the request of the promoter a partial or full refund can be issued to the purchaser if an event is cancelled or substantially changed from the advertised description. Only face value will be refunded. Booking fees and postage are non-refundable.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, Exeter Box Office will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders once relevant authorisation from the promoter is received. Exeter Box Office do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- There is no readmission of any kind.
- Exeter Box Office accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
- Breach of any of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall result in ejection from the venue.
- Exeter Box Office reserve the right to refuse entry of any patrons that act in a way such to damage the reputation and or Premises License conditions of the Students Guild.
- Events hosted by external promotors; additional terms and conditions may apply. Please refer to the specific event for full details.